To provide a safe, respectful, learning that prepares students with college and/or career-ready skills, promotes life-long learning, and develops responsible members of our community.
- All Students can learn.
- All students have diverse learning needs.
- All stakeholders must support the learning process through a collaborative effort to meet students' diverse needs.
- High expectations increase student learning and performance.
- We will maintain high expectations and promote academic excellence for all students.
- We will strive to promote and develop students who communicate effectively and are productive workers.
- We will create and support a school environment in which all children and adults feel welcomed, respected, trusted, important to the school, and where we can learn together.
- We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community, which respects and values diversity and nurtures everyone's self-esteem.